Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Favorite Things

50. An older neighbor who scraped my windshield and watched me leave for work every day from the sidewalk to make sure that I was safe while Adam was gone in Bangladesh.
49. Open sky country.
48. A kind teacher to instruct our birthing classes.
47. Making bierocks for the first time and loving them.
46. An incredibly beautiful and mild winter that seems to be nature's apology for a hideously hot summer.
45. A Superbowl party at the City House with friends and neighbors.
44. Hearing stories of the Bengali church on fire with passion to be the hands and feet of Jesus.
43. Having my husband back after missing him for 10 days while he was in Bangladesh.
42. A maternity swimsuit (thanks to my in-laws) that let me enjoy an awesome swim today.
41. Being an aunt!