Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Favorite Things

68. Abby Hutson and her creativity and her professional-grade belly art that still makes me laugh.
67. All of the laughter at the Easter egg decorating party with the neighborhood ladies.
66. A husband who is willing to tie my shoes and shop for our groceries.
65. Cool air that flows from the vents at our home on super hot days, reducing the effects of the little oven that I carry on my front.
64. Fresh green grass and bare feet.
63. Daffodils, violets, peonies, pansies and petunias...all of which are gracing the flowerbeds around our home.
62. The discipline of learning (slowly, painstakingly) to give thanks even in the discomfort of pregnancy's last month.
61. The anticipation of being a mom, of holding a new life, the fruit of love.
60. Little girl outfits and tiny cute pink socks and special baby showers.
59. Ice cold water and lemonade. (I literally think I drink at least a gallon each day.)
58. My sister Rebecca's visit during Spring Break and our fun trips to Botanica, the zoo, the shopping mall and Cow Town.
57. 33 days left until little Eliana's due date (May 6).